I'm backkkkk...so not even going to lie I've been back for a couple of weeks. I've just been trying to settle in and unpack. So I'm going to start off with an easy (and my favourite) post.
So first I went to Paris. Which was so beautiful (if you'd like me to put up some pictures let me know).
Is equivalent to Kmart/Target/Big W combined with a supermarket.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss - €4.50 (approx. $7.04)
I know that it's expensive but it was on my last few days in Paris and I had some euros left over so I spent it. Plus I really wanted this particular shade since I first saw it on YouTube.
2. Models Own Hypergel Polish in Cornflower Gleam - €5.99 (approx. $9.36)
3. La Roche-Posay Effaclar duo [+] - €11.50 (approx. $18.06)
This was on sale. I'm really sorry I didn't take a notice of the full price but I think it was around €16-18
À Vous de Plaire
4. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre EDT - €86.76 (approx. $135.64)
5. Versace Yellow Diamond EDT (Sample)
6. Versace Bright Crystal EDT (Sample)
Then I was off to Italy. The food there is AMAZING, if you love pizza and ice cream. And let's be honest who doesn't?????
7. Eyes Clics 101 - Free with my purchase
This is just an empty eyeshadow case to put the eyeshadow I bought in. They gave this to me for free which was AWESOME. Australia get onto that...or at least samples...
8. Eyeshadow in Infinity 213 - €4.90 (approx. $7.66)
This is similar to Inglot's freedom system
9. Extra Volume Lipgloss in 04 - €2.90 (approx. $4.53)
10. Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer in 15 - €1.90 (approx. $2.97)
Kiko is so affordable and there is so many things to choose from. I highly recommend it. I got these things in Florence but there were Kiko stores all over Europe. I saw one in France and London.
There is a part 2 still to come so I hope you like hauls...