Now onto part 2 of my European haul.
My next stop was Germany. I didn't get much time to shop here however I did see a lot of cites. I went to Dusseldorf, Berlin, Frankfurt and Cologne. It is a beautiful city lots of trees and scenery... if you're into that (which I am).
1. Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream (sample)
2. Misslyn Rich Colour Gloss in 25 Papaya Sorbet - €6.99 (approx. $10.98)
Last but not least was London. My God is this city amazing. It has a SPECTACULAR history and the shopping was A-MAZING. I will definitely be going back to London.
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette - £37 (approx. $70.75)
I know it's bloody expensive. But I got this on my second last day. Plus with money to spare, and my lusting after this product I got it. And I don't regret it one bit.
4. Topshop Lip Bullet in Covet - £8 (approx. $15.29)
5. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Almond (nude shade) - £3.99 (approx. $7.63)
6. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Green Berry - £1.99 (approx. $3.80)
They had an offer buy one get the second half off
7. Maybelline The Rocket Mascara - £7.99 (approx. $15.28)
Duty Free at London Heathrow
8. MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked and Corduroy - £10.20 (approx. $19.50)
9. MAC Lipstick in Razzledazzler and Rebel - £12.50 (approx. $23.90)
10. Dior Addict Fluid Stick in #338 Mirage - £22.10 (approx. $42.26)
And that's it. I know it's a lot. But a lot of these we don't get in Australia or they are cheaper over there so I thought why not...
Hope you enjoyed these couple of hauls. Let me know what you've purchased lately.